Drop the kids off for an hour and let them express their creative side in a space that you don’t have to clean up.
Kids will get to experiment with different materials and techniques to create, construct and design various art and craft projects.
Young artists will be able to produce artworks to take home.
We recommend students wear a paint smock for these classes.
Please note this course starts on 2 August as Trina is away during July on an art assignment.
TERM 3 – 8 WEEK COURSE
• PATTERN MURALS WITH SPRAY PAINT – Young artists will draw their own series of patterns and then use them as the basis for a mural they will paint using spray paint. (1 week)
• EDITORIAL ILLUSTRATION – Learn how to draw a character and scene, ink the lines and colour using water colour paints. (1 week)
• CAN-VAS – Recycle an empty spray paint can and turn it into the canvas for a new, unique work of art. (1 week)
• SEA LIFE WITH PANPASTELS – Create an eye-catching, ocean themed artwork using this new, blending art medium. It’s like painting without the liquid. (1 week)
• SPACE ART – Paint the universe using spray paint and masking techniques. (1 week)
• CRAFT-A-NOON – Free creation time where students can use their own imagination and create an artwork using resources from the table of materials. (1 week)
• DIORAMA & SCULPTURE – Create a 3D world using clay, paints, recycled materials and more. (2 weeks)
Max 12 participants.
TERM PASS – $180. Price includes the cost of all materials including skateboard deck
BOOK FOR 2 – SAVE $20 – $340 per 2 student booking.
PAY PER WEEK – $25 (only available if class is not full, term pass holders get precedence, not available for screen printing weeks).
LATE START – Students may sign up to this course during session providing there are still places available.
Students may come along to 1 off workshops for $25 per lesson providing the course is not full. Term Pass holders get preference on workshops if they reach maximum participants.