Drop the kids off for an hour and let them express their creative side in a space that you don’t have to clean up.
Kids will get to experiment with different materials and techniques to create, construct and design various art and craft projects.
Young artists will be able to produce artworks to take home.
We recommend students wear a paint smock for these classes.
• SPRAY PAINT EFFECTS ON CARD – Young artists will learn how to master a variety of spray painting effects on card. (1 week)
• TEXTURES – Learn to make different texture effects on paper using a variety of methods and materials. (1 week)
• COLLAGE – Create a stunning collage work using recycled materials and self made textures. (1 week)
• PAINTING – Follow the tutor and learn how to paint step by step. Learn about mixing colours, painting techniques and create an amazing artwork on canvas. Students will also have free time to create their own masterpiece. (2 weeks)
• DRAWING SKILLS – Learn how to draw step by step with the tutor using paper and pencil.
Learn about perspective, shading and how to draw realistic landscapes. (1 week)
Draw fun comic characters that students will recognize and then create your own character. (1 week)
• MURAL PAINTING – Students will put their drawing and brush painting skills to the test and try replicating their favourite composition from this term in a large scale spray paint artwork using sugarcane based spray paints. (1 week)
Please note this term starts week 2 of the school term.
This is a guide for the term, workshops may be substituted and/or run on different weeks. Students are welcome to make suggestions for workshops at the start of the term.
Minimum of 3 bookings required to run the workshop.
Full refund will be given if cancelled.
Class taught by Trina Collins.
Max 12 participants. Materials included.
$180 – FULL TERM (9 weeks)
BOOK FOR 2 AND SAVE $10 – $350 per 2 student booking.
$25 – 1 WEEK (please call or email to book per week)
Students may come along to 1 off workshops for $25 per lesson providing the course is not full. Term Pass holders get preference on workshops if they reach maximum participants.