Don’t know the first thing about spray paint but want to learn? This is the class for you.
A 3hr workshop that will teach you all the things you need to know from how spray paint works, the different types of cans and caps, best practices for painting and how to achieve a variety of lines and effects.
– Overview of spray paint
– Intro looking at different brands of paint and caps
– Safety equipment
– Skills class on can control and making various lines
– Skills class on how to create different fill effects
– Cutting in, drop shadows, flairs, gradients, keylines and more
– Combining skills to create a wall work
– A look at techie aerosol cans
Short 5min artist videos will be shown throughout this course.
Max 10 students. Min 3 students to run class.
Suitable for adults 16yrs+.
Taught by Poncho Army.
Be quick, this workshop regularly sells out.
COST: $99 (for 3hr workshop and includes all materials)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.