Terms and conditions of making a booking with Anchors Aweigh Art Studio.
1) Your position in the workshop will not be secured until full payment for the course is received. This must be paid within 3 days of your booking otherwise your spot will be relisted.
2) No refunds will be given for missed workshops by any student.
3) Workshop teachers may be replaced with another suitable teacher if required.
4) Although all safety precautions are taken A.A.A.S. will take no responsibility for any injuries as a result of breaches of safety advice.
5) A.A.A.S. endorses a no bullying policy. Any student found to be harassing a student or teacher, be that verbally or physically, will be pulled out of the workshop. No refund will be issued.
6) Any student found to be endangering themselves or others may be pulled from the workshop. No refund will be issued.
7) If a workshop is cancelled full refunds will be issued (expect in the circumstance of #8)
8) If a children’s term workshop is cancelled for 1 week out of the full term (due to a sick teacher for example) a discount voucher code will be issued to all parents to use for future bookings. (Standard term classes – 1 week = $17 voucher). If the full term program is cancelled refunds will be issued.
9) Students or parents of students participating in classes with Anchors Aweigh Art Studio expressly acknowledge that in the course of undertaking classes use is made of paints, inks, solvents, chemicals, art tools, art utensils and other materials which are might be dangerous and these materials are used at the students’ own risk. A.A.A.S. uses non-toxic, water-based inks and paints when suitable for the class.
10) All participants under 18 years of age are required to provide a contact phone number for a parent or guardian.
11) Unless otherwise stated all workshops will be held at 104b Church Street, Wollongong NSW 2500.